Tuesday, January 5, 2010

...tick...tock

Today hasnt been as hard as last night. I spoke with my other dearest friend Naomi. whom is also no longer smoking as of late. she told me she threw hers out the window last night. 
my first thought was "like throwing money out the window , literally." those damn things wore also getting waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to expensive!!! 
So she helped me by expressing her understanding of how hard this non smoking thing will be and has been. 
I found strength in her words. Safe to say today has been alot easier.








*side note for cher and Rob u all might be the first family of Looniesville , but i do recall being resently proclaimed as a "Vicking" . If im not mistaked (lol) Rob even has a sound effect that he makes every time he sees me drink beer, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment