Friday, January 8, 2010

The Assholes below me.

Im so sick of the jerks that live below me with their evil as mute they call a "puppy".
They are louder than anyone in this building . Yet if they love calling the building mgt. on everyone else. Or the cops.
Assholes arent even the words. Their fucking dog barks at anything that moves or makes even the smallest noise.
I feel like church stomping on my hardwood floors! Their assholes but the peolpe above me sound like a damn zoo. The walls above my head sound like there gonna cave in.
I can always hear them talking over their loud tv.  I do understand  that my building is old it was built in the 1920's . The space between each floor is thin. almost like rice paper. lol
All im asking if for them to consider shuting the fuck up once in awhile As for the Aholes down stairs if u hate being on under all of theses floor next time move to the top floor.
Cause for as loud as my upstairs neighbors can be i do try to understand the levels of noise threw out the week and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment