Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another day.

So i was looking threw one of my childhood friends facebook pictures. I realized how old im getting by her life. She has kids been married the usual things people our age do.
I dont feel sad or happy , i just feel like "where the hell did all that time go".
i suppose threw everyones life once you've gone threw a certain amount of stuff u find yourself saying or thinking that. jeez. i just never foreseen myself being one of those people. The Sayers of time lost or spent.
yuck!
anyways on another note , Matt birthday was on tuesday . We're planning on all getting together on saturday to celebrate this should be interesting ,,trust!
I have a couple reviews to put up between today and tommarrow. also have to place the crazie of the day up.
will do asap.
lots of love
piny

No comments:

Post a Comment