Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dollar hollar :)


Money is the root of a lot. at the moment it is not my friend lbvs.you see i have a case of the "gottahaveits". which for those of you who dont know is, the unnecessary need to spend money.I love having money in my pockets ,yet i Love having what i want at the same time.Trying to find the responsible medium of the two. Like avoiding my favorite stores around rent time. trust me avoiding the stores is much easier than pretending to window shop. i'd only drive myself crazy.
eating out less during the week . which sucks cause i love ,love trying new restaurants. Buying a differnt type of vodka or tequila than the norm.:( now the balance on the other side: i invest in great sales. do my best not to get diverted by low marked sales. only go for the big guns like 50% off or more. also i force myself to try on every thing now . in the past id "size" by eye . shiiiit not anymore. i refuse to have buyers remorse!!" stay strong! ooo P.S AVOID all shoes stores as much as possible!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment