Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hey Mickey i think he likes it....


Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has been quoted this week saying the following :
*brace your self (lol).your about to loose brain cells....

“Maybe another year or so of reality, and then I’m gonna graduate to movies.

“Hopefully by the end of the year I’ll be in a movie. There’s only so long you can rule the reality world,”

“I love to be in front of the camera; I love performing; I love entertaining so movies is definitely the next step.”

“It’s like Michael Jordan. There’s only so long you can keep winning them rings!” Mike joked to E! Online.

So do you think he's serious?? Is there a possibility that maybe he can act? Was he acting this whole time on jersey shore ? *pause* hypothetically it would be quite the twist if mike really had a high IQ (chuckles)or was some Broadway actor (o.O)Jersey aint that far.
Im just saying that would be a more promising season finale (:

No comments:

Post a Comment